Monday, October 6, 2014

Diamond Kings part 2

As promised earlier today, I'm back with at the 1983 DKs.




Some of my favorite baseball cards just happen to be of Fernando being or inadvertently being a goof-ball.



My memories of Foster came from his days as Red. Hated it when he came to the plate. For those of you who don't know, I didn't jump on the Braves bandwagon when they got to be one of the most dominate National League teams. I have been a fan since the mid seventies when they were considered the worst.





The Captain!




One of these days (at least I tell myself that).



He could pass as Petes brother, lol.








Again, another player that hits the brain as a Red.


Yaz!


Will stop for tonight, as I need to pull some cards for some trades. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment