Monday, September 8, 2014

My Heritage

Of course the title is a bit misleading. Today's feature (through the years) is just the Braves base cards that I own from Topps Heritage.




Can't beat two Braves on a league leader card, wait I guess you could with three. Shucks!












 If I seen this guy in a bar, he'd be the last one I'd mess with. just looks like he could hurt you. LOL







A chrome version!

 A nudder chrome.


And a nice way to round out the 2014 Heritage, a chrome refractor of Freddie!


2013 Heritage:  2013 is my favorite Heritage set. The 2014 is my third favorite.



















2012 Heritage:






Heritage Minors.








Very nice Rookie Trophy there.








Try looking at this card next to any of his rookie cards. WOW, what a difference.

2011 Heritage. I only have a couple, so I definitely could use some help here. This 2011 set is my second favorite.




2010 Heritage:











Trophy.


This is one of the coolest McCann cards.

2009 Heritage:










2008 Heritage:









Overall, not a bad looking set.


2007 Heritage: Only have four of these so I could use some help, In fact 2002-2007 needs a lot of help. (just the Braves).






2006 Heritage:





2005 Heritage: Just have 2.




2004 Heritage: I only have this one.


I do not have any 2003 or 2002.


I like the 2001 set a lot, and I like the fact the did the black & red back versions. I have no idea why Topps didn't continue that concept, especially with the parallel craze that came to be..........


2001 Heritage Black backs:









2001 Heritage RED backs:








Tomorrow will be a break from the Through the Years. Will be giving away some cards tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment