Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday June 14th: FLAG DAY

Today is a day to remember our American Flag and what it stands for. Our freedom to collect cardboard for one! The first card you see I had previously shown it, but it is one of the coolest Flag cards I have.



A good mix of Flag representation: Or at least the red, white and blue.


A trio of Flag jersey patches. ( that has to be one of the worst Classic designs ever, not that they ever really had a good one).


A trio from Desert Storm.


Great Flag flying on that Kendall card, not to mention a "pre-fist bump"



Red, white, and blue representation.





A trio from 1994 Fleer All-Stars



A trio from 2002 Donruss Studio.



A pair of 97 Collector's Choice Rookie Class.



Great Flag card, awesome Eddie George carrying the Flag (not your everyday cardboard, for sure), and although it's McGwire's second appearance here today this card is pretty neat barring the player.


A trio of EX. Sweet Jr, and Piazza cards.


A trio of Topps Stars.

Happy flag day, enjoy the weekend.




6 comments:

  1. I've never seen that Lofton in my life. Is that a '95 Topps card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna post the exact same thing. That Lofton is sweet. Is there a whole subset? Or is it some food company Topps oddball thing? What's the deal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've been planning on writing something like this for a while, but I don't think I own as many flag cards as you do.

    ReplyDelete