Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WACKY WEDNESDAY

MID WEEK IS HERE AGAIN, YIPPEE, ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE, RIGHT?   LOL.
EACH WEDNESDAY I POST SOME CARDS THAT ARE INTERESTING IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, AT LEAST TO ME. SOMETIMES I PICK ON THE MANUFACTURER, SOMETIMES THE BALL PLAYER, SOMETIMES I PRAISE THEM TOO.






Awesome "At the Wall" shot.



Smile for the cameraS (I see two players taking snapshots).




Jumping Junior! And another "At the Wall" shot.




You're up, and OUT! Nice "Play at the Plate" shot.




Can you here me now?



A "Tee" shot.





 Not your everyday piece of cardboard, nice hat Ruben! And isn't that an awkward position for Garcia?



Ahhhhhh, a Throwback.



Another "At the Wall" shot. Pretty sure i boxed this one up and sent to reader Mark.




 Working on the bats. That Robertson card makes me think Jerry McGuire.


Try sticking that "portable phone" in you pocket.  Don't look up!  Furrppppp! Oops, sorry. hehe.



Great belly flop for sure. Jose, wuz up with the shovel?  Obvious horseplay, got to love the shot at least.


 Look out Mr line umpire.
Talk about front row seating.
Yo Bo!


A throwback, turning two, and bubble gum. Yeah one for me. ( I scanned these Wednesday pics a month or so ago) I know I just showed you the gum Monday also.



 An awesome subset.


Just good cardboard!


Some minor league shots of some of MLBers that had pretty decent careers in the show. Maybe you have heard of one or two of them, lol.


and some more.


Now these last four were scanned for different reasons:  {Multiple "Bat Barrels"},  "Famous Names", okay the BoSoxer was supposed to be with the others above, and lastly no not the "Turtleneck", although Ethan would disagree. Mota looks as if he was standing right under the flag when giving the pledge, or maybe he was "touched" "moved" by a a passing bird.  I hope these were entertaining enough tonight. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. There are many awesome '94 Upper Deck cards out there...

    Kent Hrbek manages to make that same face on every one of his cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know , I will be putting some more 94s up this Wednesday. BTW I still need to get your cards mailed out to you.

      Delete