Saturday, April 5, 2014

Shadow Shots, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have no clue what I scanned a couple months ago, so let's see what we see tonight. Well apparently I used them all already. I will be saving this "started post", and scanning a few more shadows.



someone bent over, could be kneeling, or praying


similar to the first one.



a messed up mustache


 a dog


its weird, and it's Nolan. No worries, he has another one tonight and its a good one.



Someone doing a cannonball into a pool.


a hand grabbing something


I did this one sideways on purpose. the shadow just looks wild.


A puma on the run. A swift puma or cheetah, lol.



a bunny


a steers head






 a totem.



a donkey head.


a sabre


Look how LARGE that shadow is!



a jungle cat of sort



have no clue, just weird.





3 comments:

  1. Here's what I have this time around...

    Torres - a C-clamp like my dad would use in his tool shed

    Benes - a fire extinguisher

    Burke - a crane in flight

    Thompson - a seahorse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I thought of a C-clamp too for that one!
      My favorite is probably the bunny.

      Delete
  2. Figures about Ryan. Everything is bigger in Texas, they say...

    ReplyDelete