Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday "mini" Madness

Madness, I say!, Pure madness.  Back to reality, tonights minis are from my personal collection.
Autographs, primarily Braves with just a few non Braves. I don't have many (hint, hint, hint), but what I have I will share with you tonight.


Bielecki, Helms, and P.Smith.


Eichhorn, Lonnie, and Benedict.


Zane, Olson, and Marak.

I haven't done the TTM in 22 years, I'd like to get back into that...Gladly take advice/suggestions where to start (for addresses) at least the Braves, but pretty much anyone.


A nice trio here with James, Avery, and a recently elected HOFer in the Glavine.



Puleo, A. Devine, and Herr.


McBride, Bonnell, and a serial numbered Bowie.


Perez and Peraza.


French.


I know, sucks, wearing a Reds and an Astros uniform (on the front), but the cards back calls them Atlanta Braves cards. Take a look.


See.

Now for a few non-Braves.


Another sweet trip, with the Karros, Baerga, and Ecks!



Nice foursome.




When I traded for these two (Beckett), they were listed as Braves, darn it, but hey a white swatch on one of them.



Another dual auto/jersey card.


That Duckworth was hot when I got it, LOL.
Now the last four are photos, Murphy here is larger than an 8x10 and the other 3 are 8x10s.





Nice personalization by Mr. Murphy!




Andruw, I have two.




Giles.



Leo Mazzone.

No comments:

Post a Comment