Saturday, January 11, 2014

RE-POSTING: Trade with a Helton Collector

Yesterday I got a box of Braves from a Todd Helton super collector. I scanned some of them and let's start with some of the random cards like the O-Pee-Chee team card you see below.


You'd think that Upper Deck would've had there photographer snap a pic with a Brave on the jumbo-tron, but I guess they wanted the Braves in the field. Nice pic of Hanley though.


I love the way those SPAs line up next to each other. Cool!

Some cards for those who like "shiny"



A little A& G tease.


 A little Gypsy love.




Look at the face on Phil, whoa!
Topps National Chicle




Heritage, which I truly like.


A couple of parallels.


Some Archives.


And bringing up the rear a nice bunch of INSERTS!


and some more nice inserts




Some relics



Some mini goodness



There are more but I think you get the idea of just how nice this package was.
I did send Dale  a nice package too, but I feel I need to send him more. So if anyone has some Todd Helton relics or other parallels, minis, or just tough cards of his I could use them.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew that Upper Deck subset had earlier players, but I guess it does with that Matthews. I'll have to give that set a look/see.

    ReplyDelete