Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A gripping end

A few more GRIPS to carry through the rest of the day.


Normally I don't like the ball grip shot at the face (too posed), but that is an awesome Karsay. Oh look another double dip for Ethan, hehe maybe.....




Technically that Franco isn't a GRIP card, but it is as good as any.






Great SHADOW SHOT (another future SAT/Sun regular post I plan on doing). I'm not sure what the title will be exactly. I'm torn between just "SHADOW SHOTS", Super Saturday (or Sunday) Shadow Shots Segment. I leaning towards "shadow shots"  and just making it a Sat. or Sun. thing.

COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

More GRIPS for now.


Some minor leaguers. How long before those smirks were wiped off their faces?


Love those Condos  in the background.


That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment